Runs Getting Planned????

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals its starting to get to that time of year when we can plan some runs with the snakes. If youve got something in mind, be sure to post it here so we can get all the members aware. We had some good ones last year hopefully we can do even more this year. We look forward to seeing all you again and going for some fun runs. Lets have a fun and safe year.

Viper007Bond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep, they go year round -- rain or shine. However during the winter it's a tiny turnout, mostly with daily drivers.

Turnouts are starting to be pretty good now though, at least when the weather is nice (still small when it's raining). 50-100 cars I'd say.

If you're gonna make a special trip up, I'd probably wait a bit longer for even nicer weather. Turnouts are biggest here in the coming months.

We might go for a drive this weekend though (Sunday) -- not sure.

OP
OP
T

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deff gonna make a few trips up this summer. I think i couldeven talk the wife into bringing her SRT-8 JGC. As for the run today"Sunday" I wont be able to make it because Im frickin sick. It seems that nobody at work likes too take time off and use their sick time when they are sick:mad: Instead they come to work and get everybody else sick. Sorry, Im just venting. Summer is comming so we will have to hook up then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper