S. FL - Who are those guys?

vvvviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Page 58, next to the inside back cover of the new Viper Quarterly magazine. What a cool shot. I almost fell off my chair at work. I live at Palmetto Pk Rd and A1A. That shot in the mag was I-95 and Palmetto heading north. Who are those guys? Where were they going?

I drive my Viper EVERY DAY and h*** if ever see another Viper on the road. Occasionally I'll see a yellow GTS screaming north on US1 at Spanish River around quitin' time. But I never, ever seem to see any of you guys. Where are you? That shot in the quarterly was just too cool.....right at my exit....at least seven in that pic!!! It's like they keep saying in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: "Who are those guys?"

Reaction score
Marc -
Where have you been
smile.gif
? The picture was taken on our way to West Palm Beach for lunch and then on to "Rag Tops." If your a South Florida VCA member you should have been notified about the event. If you aren't, feel free to contact me so we can arrange for you to join. We have many great events planned year round so don't miss out. Also, if your ever in the neighborhood come take a cruise by our shop in North Miami Beach; just off Miami Gardens Drive.

Regards,
Doug Levin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte