Sacramento Area Vipers

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All,

This is just a reminder that we are having another "River City Viper Club" meeting next week, Tuesday October 6th, at ******* Restaurant "Natomas". The restaurant is located at 3541 Truxel Rd. in Sacramento, right off of I-80. While this meeting is focused on the Viper, everyone is encouraged to attend. We start at 6:00 p.m. Last time we found out about the great run we had this past weekend. I know Wendy and I met some great "car people" on Saturday! Who knows what great plans we can make together if everyone attends. Feel free to pass this invitation to others. We hope to see everyone there!

Brian & Wendy Barnes
(916) 230-4750

The date has been changed!!!!

The correct date for the meeting is Tuesday October 13th! Same Viper time, same Viper place. Please let others know!

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just a reminder that we are having another "River City Viper Club" meeting tomorrow, Tuesday the 13th, at 6 p.m. at ******* Restaurants in Sacramento (Natomas). The address is 3541 Truxel Road, right off of I-80. The restaurant is looking for a head count, so if you can , email me back and confirm number of guests and if you plan on driving a "club car". I hope to see everyone there!

PS-It's OK not to driver your club car-its supposed to be raining.

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just a reminder that we are having another "River City Viper Club" on Tuesday November 17th, at 6 p.m. at ******* Restaurants in Sacramento (Natomas). The address is 3541 Truxel Road, right off of I-80. The restaurant is looking for a head count, so if you can , email me back and confirm number of guests and if you plan on driving a "club car". I hope to see everyone there!

PS-It's OK not to driver your club car if its raining or its not running.
Just show up to hang out and meet some other Viper owners!

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals...I just got called out of town Tues./Wed. next week and cannot make my own meeting. I have only have one firm commentment to come. Would anyone else like to step to the plate and hold the meeting?

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well one person was willing to step to the plate...the only person who said they could make the meeting so....due to lack of interest the meeting for Tuesday has been cancelled.