Sad day today............it was coming

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, mother in law passed away this morning. After a two month bout with liver cancer, she lost the fight. She was a big fan of the Viper and liked my RT over the GTS. (Could never figure her out.... ;) ). So this afternoon, I took the RT out in her honor and just cruised around for about 1 hour, just aimlessly driving. Seemed like I was lost.

We will dedicate the soccer field we just put in my backyard to her, as my son has requested that. We will call it Grandma Viper Field. The team name is Vipers Soccer Club. I will have a plaque made up. This way the kids will be doing something they love with her always watching down on them.

Thanks to all of you that have emailed and supported my family throughout this 2 month ordeal. It is very greatly appreciated. I did print all the emails and posts on this board that was made a couple of months ago for her to read. She was very touched.

As for the Vipers Soccer Club, I do have several pics that I will post as several of you have requested to see the logo (awesome), uniforms etc. A website is also being generated, which will rival professional sites as I am told. :) The site is vipersoccerclub.com and it will be up and running soon.

Again thank you for all the support that this club have shown towards my family in these trying times, and also towards the soccer club as the kids sure do appreciate it.

Regards,

Bindy

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Bindy.

My condolences (sp?) to you and yours in this rough time.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In-laws are funny.... you either really hate them, or you love them almost more then your own family. I'm glad she passed away knowing she was loved... including by Viper owners all over the world that she never even met.

Just know that she's in heaven looking over you and your family... in her heaven-isssued Viper. Yes, everyone in heaven gets one. Gens 1 and 2, of course. ;)

I won't mention who gets the Gen 3's. :D

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sorry for your loss. Cancer is a horrible disease and you just don't realize how widespread it is until it hits your family. I am VERY fortunate to be a survivor of lung cancer for 7 years now, I thank god everyday for that.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too just wanted to offer my support and condolences. I lost my grandmother to cancer and my mom has been a cancer survivor for about the past year. Cancer is a worthless ***** of a disease and I want you to know i'm (and im sure the rest of the Viper community) will be here to help you in anyway we can.