Sale on Diamondback Viper hoods for the 92-02's...

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone... I wanted to let everyone know that I'm offering 3 of the Diamondback hoods at the $5,000 price again. Given the time involved with build the hoods, I'm only accepting payment plans of 50% down with the remaining 50% due before the hood ships. The shipping at the sale price will be additional, but that charge is basically COD, so you'd simply pay that to the delivery driver in the form of a check when the hood actually arrives. For any freight quotes you can feel free to message me or email me at [email protected] and for any other questions you can post them right here and I'll answer them as soon as possible. This is on a first come, first serve basis, so the hoods will be built in the order the deposits are received. These 3 will be the 12th, 13th, and 14th ever built. Thanks again guys. -Roger

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
U

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much more do these hoods weigh, than a stock GenII hood?

There actually isn't much of a weight savings with my hood at all... approximately 5-10lbs. at the most. I can build raceweight hoods, but they'd be the pin-on version that wouldn't mount to your factory hardware.

OP
OP
U

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick update.... 2 of these three hoods may already be spoken for, leaving one slot left for one at the sale price. Thanks again guys.