Santa came early this year

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
As title sais, I got me a present and thought to share my joy with some pictures!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Have a nice day
Roy

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Told you that you needed to open the exhaust up to get the sound right ;) If you need a welder you know where to find me, would definitely enjoy the work!!

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only a pitty that I'm gonna have to wait for 3 months, the Viper is in the garage for the winter...(I assumed it would take like forever to receive these goods, but Roe was pretty fast!)

@itv: Welder has all ready been taken care of, but I guess you'll see the Viper once the new exhaust has been installed.

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roeracing high flow cats and catback side pipes, with MSD wires and K&N filters.

(The ad of Roe is laying in front of the box)

ront/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did the same exhaust on my 94'. I really like the way it sounds. Very easy install too!

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anybody a soundclip with this setup? I don't know how it will sound exactly.

@John Baringer: How did you cut the original exhaust off? With it on the car? And why did you made the curves in the new pipe? Didn't it fit without them?

John Baringer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anybody a soundclip with this setup? I don't know how it will sound exactly.

@John Baringer: How did you cut the original exhaust off? With it on the car? And why did you made the curves in the new pipe? Didn't it fit without them?

My Mechanic cut off in the car. Had to call me with no cats or mufflers on car so I could hear it:) Not sure what you mean by curves in the new pipe?

Unless you are talking about the power steering vent tube I also got from Roe?
Gallery :: Viper exhaust :: jbv_088
Gallery :: Viper exhaust :: jbv_089

I know he made cuts in the end of the pipe to slip over for a better fit. No other bends were needed for exhaust. Was simple install from what he told me. I am a computer handy man! Far from a mechanic. I know my limits:nono: I do the computer work, he does the car work!

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Mechanic cut off in the car. Had to call me with no cats or mufflers on car so I could hear it:) Not sure what you mean by curves in the new pipe?

Unless you are talking about the power steering vent tube I also got from Roe?
Gallery :: Viper exhaust :: jbv_088
Gallery :: Viper exhaust :: jbv_089

I know he made cuts in the end of the pipe to slip over for a better fit. No other bends were needed for exhaust. Was simple install from what he told me. I am a computer handy man! Far from a mechanic. I know my limits:nono: I do the computer work, he does the car work!

My bad, I meant cuts, not curves! Thanks for the info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte