Santana Row-- Saturday-- JUNE 13

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill head down! Maybe get my brother who is a new Viper owner himself!!

2klude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't been to these santana row meets before... I assume they are held in the back parking area?

OP
OP
F

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they are held in the last parking lot from the entrance. To the far left of the Valet. You park where ever you like. Somewhat a first come first serve deal. It's simply a social event/gathering, not many outsiders.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no telling what will be there. I went one time and parked with BlwnGTS and another guy named John. We were 3 Vipers in a sea of Porsche's, Lambo's and Ferrari's. Everything from Classic's to just off the showroom floor. Pantera's and Jag E types and just about anything one can imagine. There were around 40-50 different cars to enjoy.
Thought about going tomorrow but have relative's visiting that aren't really into cars. He didn't know what a Pantera or a Lambo was ... crazy huh?!
This is not an organized or official event. It just a bunch of car people showing off there toys.

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahhaha.. Ya .. BlwnGts was my last blue and white.. had to change the name to match the plate! ;)