Save dates! 9/9, 9/11 --- SRT High Performance Tour '11 coming to Sterling/Chantilly

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A good friend of mine has coordinated with SRT for the SRT High Performance Tour 2011 http://drivesrt.com/community/srt-high-performance-tour-2011.html to show at two local NOVA locations:

Friday night (5PM) 9/9, at our regular Chick-Fil-A cruise in!
Sunday (11AM-2PM) at Fair Oaks Chrysler/Dodge in Chantilly.

Details forthcoming.................

Last edited:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Save dates! 9/9, 9/11 --- SRT High Performance Tour '11 coming to Sterling/Chanti

As soon as you get the details, let me know and I will forward on.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Save dates! 9/9, 9/11 --- SRT High Performance Tour '11 coming to Sterling/Chanti

Sweet. I'm planning on showing up!

OP
OP
K

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Details forthcoming.................

BUMP!! :)

"To celebrate and promote the new models, the SRT team is embarking on a cross-country tour to meet their biggest fans. They are bringing the new model SRT8’s, here for a day of “ride & drives” with DC Modern Mopar (Chick-Fil-A Friday night Sterling VA cruise-in) and Fair Oaks Chrysler Dealership (Sunday).

It is an opportunity to be one of the first to see the new flagship SRT performance vehicles. The organizers of the event want to rub elbows and talk shop with you, hear what you like about the cars, what else you would like to see from the SRT performance team, and generally celebrate the Mopar heritage that brings all of us together."

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not sure which of these I'll make, but I'll be at one of them.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Went through and weeded out details and sent out to everyone. Included the Friday event and the Sunday one at Lustine.

OP
OP
K

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Note: Before Lustine (Woodbridge) they will be at Fair Oaks Chrysler.

Fair Oaks is playing it up with free food (barbeque) and drink for any Western NOVAers who want to swing by (Chantilly).

If it rains bring your DD...

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll try to be there, but this is freakin' far from where I live :-(.

Isn't that motorcycle cruise coming through the DC area on 9/11 for the memorial ride at about the same time? That might make traffic interesting.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can't make it ..... my car is on Cinder Blocks ..... :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950