Saw a Ferrari Enzo Yesterday

smashman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may end up getting moved to a different forum but I saw a Ferrari Enzo cruising down I-25 South here in Denver yesterday. I have to admit, that is one BAD A** looking car. Unfortunately, I was in my jeep instead of the Yellow Beast so I couldn't intimidate him ;)

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol...Even in a Viper, you wouldn't intimidate a Ferrari owner. not because you couldn't out perform them, but because you would be "beneath them"....lol Not to say you are, but people who pay 1.5 million for a car don't car about us "lowly" folk much. or don't seem to.

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must disagree with that statement. I met some Ferrari owners in New Orleans and cruised with them-they were a great bunch of car guys. They had their dream but appreciated my dream. They we knowledgeable about the Viper's and treated me like I was part of their group. There was a 308,328,550,F-40 and a 330TRI.

I took my Viper to a Italian car show in Memphis and met my brother there. They insisted I bring my car to the show. I parked out of the way and they made me move her closer. Most of the owners came over and talked to me, we admired each others cars and had a great time.

I am sure there are some snobs out in the world. I am also sure there are some Viper owners that are snobs.

Most car guys are just that-car guys; we all love the same thing just in different forms

No flame just opinion

Bill

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually the Enzo ran an 11.1 @ 133 MPH in one of the magazine tests so it would be a tough car to beat!

lol...Even in a Viper, you wouldn't intimidate a Ferrari owner. not because you couldn't out perform them, but because you would be "beneath them"....lol Not to say you are, but people who pay 1.5 million for a car don't car about us "lowly" folk much. or don't seem to.

OP
OP
S

smashman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was, of course being fecicious about intimidating him, but it sure was a nice looking ride. There aren't too many cars besides a Viper that will snap you neck around when you see it, but the Enzo definitely did the trick.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did get a real goos chance ot see it at the show. It is crazy awesome. A little odd looking up close but nonetheless amazing. I mean come on, if I had the money...In a hearbeat.