SCCA Event Mar 1st and 2nd

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive:I entered this event for the first time in FEB. My wife and I had a blast! We meet a lot of nice people. We plan on doing the event again! But I could use some help here! The 3 Z06 Corvettes have been doing this a long time and they are very good! I closed the gap alot but it was not enough. I'm sure each month I will get better! (but it's still 3 against 1)
Here is a link for more information SCCA STBR ( this site is being redone it's not complete yet)
If any VCA member wants to come down for the weekend to enter, I can make room in the garage for 1 more Viper, we have and extra bedroom! It won't get any cheaper than that!
Larry

OP
OP
S

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are no VCA members that I have found down here! I have met 3 other viper owners and none of them have ever done it. They say I was the first Viper to come out. That's why I could use some help with the Vette boys. They have a lot more experience than i do!
Come on down and spend the weekend!

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well...your not the only one in the gulf region...how close will you be to galveston?

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey man, how did it go? I sent the informaiton to some folks...

Any pictures?

OP
OP
S

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey man, how did it go? I sent the informaiton to some folks...

Any pictures?

No photos! good and bad news! Good, I improved my time by just over 2 seconds Bad so did the vettes and a porsche Boxster so I finished 4th. Had a lot of fun, the vette guys say to get some better tires (A compound) and I will loose 3 more seconds and be right with them. They also want some more Vipers to come out. Next month April 5-6

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21