Scenic Driving - I'm driving an SRT Quad Cab!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scenic Driving - I\'m driving an SRT Quad Cab!

Just got a call from the organizers who noted I wasn't bringing my car, and was offered to be able to drive an SRT Quad Cab on the scenic drive - time for some 4x4'ing in the canyons outside Vegas baby! LOL!

Dexter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Scenic Driving - I\'m driving an SRT Quad Cab!

Just got a call from the organizers who noted I wasn't bringing my car, and was offered to be able to drive an SRT Quad Cab on the scenic drive - time for some 4x4'ing in the canyons outside Vegas baby! LOL!

Do you mean "4x2'ing"?

Sounds like a fun opportunity. :headbang:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Niiiice. Sounds like someones going to have some stories to tell when they get back. ;)

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Again?! Dude, do you even have a car, really?! I'll have to admit, the last VOI, you made for a great cup holder! :D

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am coming and I am not bring my car and they did not offer me a truck :confused: .....John are you excepting any awards this year?

Cudaman :usa:

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I drove one of the SRT quad cab trucks on the rally too. It was a "Night Runner" special edition (400 made).

I was told there were only 10 available for each rally day.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Driving the SRT Quad Cab was fun, lots of power for a truck! Handled like a truck too though! Couldn't get the 4-wheel drive to work though ;)

Ward, I got an AWARD again ;)