Schaumburg-Uno's on Thursdays.....

Kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Schaumburg-Uno\'s on Thursdays.....

Do you guys still meet up there on Thursday nights? I drove by tonight and didn't see anyone up there :( . If not, do you all still meet up? And where? I'm going through Viper withdrawal :(

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Schaumburg-Uno\'s on Thursdays.....

Hey kid,most went to real street drags at GLD tonight.Some guys are meeting at D&B on Lake street.Next week were gonna try by Calif.Pizza Schaumburg.We need a camera man for my SupercarsChicago shootout July 18th.

OP
OP
K

Kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Awesome, I was just worried it wasn't going to happen anymore. As far as the SuperCarsChicago shootout, I was going to ask my brother and some of his friends if they wanted to go and watch or even run their cars (F-Bodys, a few Mustangs, and a quick El Camino), that is if its open to them.... If I went though, I planned on bringing with the camcorder and taping it. I'd be more then willing to make a copy and give it you.

I look forward to seeing you guys again next week, I'll be sure to introduce myself....

Eric

P.S. Did anyone in the club get a red SRT-10, I saw one on Golf the other day and pulled a U turn. I caught up to the guy and told him it looks even better in person, sounds pretty nice too.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kid,Stop out at the monthly meetings at FuddRuckers on Golf,1st Wed month all season.Loads of SRT's.
Have your friends e-mail me with name,car,phone.That list we'll be at the gate.
I'll give you a run down the 1/4.
The Shootout will be on Public TV channel.