Schedule for Saturday?

shawalka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I will be going to Englishtown this Saturday to just watch all the action. None of us are owners, we just love nice cars. We are making a plan on what time we should arrive at the park. Is there any intinerary on what events are happening when? Also, how much is admission going to cost for me and my friends? Thank you.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Starting at 8 AM, we'll be teching for Autocross, and Getting ready to go down the strip!

Car Show judging at about 12 Noon

By the way, I just set up the autocross, with some pros ... and believe me, it'll be one heckuva course!

OP
OP
S

shawalka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, sorry, but I should have made the last post a little more clear. Me, and a few friends of mine, all young guys without Vipers, want to spectate this Rendevous. I heard that Saturday would be the only day this is possible. Is that true? Is Englishtown allowing only Vipers on Saturday, because the Raceway Park Website has this weekend listed as other events as well. Also, the price for a non-driver is listed as around $50 if I remember correctly. If me and a group of young friends are just going to sit in the stands, that is not the fee we are to pay is it? I know normally a pit side pass is around $10. Thanks for all you help, I just don't want to show up this Saturday and find that I won't be able to go inside.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to step on your toes Joe.......The VCA event is part of the Mopar Atlantic Nationals. There is a spectator fee of (if memory serves me) about $10 on Saturday...maybe $12 on Sunday. If you are looking for Viper action, I would bet that you would do better going Saturday.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shawalka,

Are you the guys that were going for spins around the AutoX course in my car? I hope you guys got your moneys worth
You must be registered for see images

So which one of you was it that I let drive my car around the parking lot? Was it everything you thought it would be? Are we gonna have another Viper owner soon?

Hope you guys had a good time!

OP
OP
S

shawalka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope wasn't me. I was there on Saturday with a friend of mine. I guess nobody realizes this, but I am only 19, going to college majoring in Computer Engineering, just hoping to one day join the ranks of Viper Owners. The event was cool, I did enjoy watching you guys run. BTW, who else loved the red '99 Avenger that was there. That was one mean car. Have a good one.