Scott/Elite Motorsports

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Scott (or Joyce or any other part of the "Elite" family) since Noon Tuesday? I'm just wondering if he's gone AWOL again or if he is avoiding me.

Lou

britospeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lleone,
I got an email from Scott last night. Seems to be working hard trying to get everyone's cars done. Try sending him an email, that has worked best for me. Leaving messages on the phone takes longer to get a response.

OP
OP
L

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called his cell twice or more today. He's supposed to be off duty through this weekend.

Lou

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know he said he shipped out the Monthly VCA member site giveaway (Carbon Fiber door sill kit) Tuesday for delivery Friday. I emailed him Monday with the info, it was in stock.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread sounds like the neon.org board. people ordering parts & it seems like it takes forever to either get the part or a response.

OP
OP
L

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank,

If you review some of the past posts relating to Elite, it seems the problem is a little more serious than the woes of Neon owners (I also own an SRT-4 for the record). We're talking about people who are wondering where their $8k or so have gone or those of us who have the dubious distinction of now owning $50k to $60k (or more) "lawn ornaments".

If this board cannot help us resolve our issues as a community, perhaps it at least can serve as a warning for those who venture after us.

Lou

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recieved an Email from Scott Promising to Send my Refund Check! He said he no longer accepts Credit cards!

There is a serious PROBLEM HERE!!! Trust me there are people in the background that have far more than you can imagine *******!

I hope it gets cleared up for Scott and us as customers but soemthing has to start moving the right direction!

OP
OP
L

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,

Thanks for saying that... my wife says I came across like I was saying that people who are out money on parts for Neons are "less" than people who are out money on their Vipers. I didn't mean that, so my apologies if I offended anyone.

Lou

SilverBlueGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The credit card company probably shut down the merchants credit card account as the result of excessive chargebacks.

John Thompson

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone ought to run a D&B report... either way, I think it is time for the VCA to step up and pull his sponsorship of the site. There are faaaaaaaaar too many shady activities that have yet to be resolved.

JD

OP
OP
L

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently their daughter was involved in a car accident yesterday, she's OK which is the important thing.

Joyce swears my motor is being shipped tomorrow. We'll see...

Lou

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is sending my customer's stuff. I is hard to do everything. Paramedic, repair shop, sick son. I am sure he is busy. No excuse but does happen. I only allow 1 viper at a time

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone ought to run a D&B report... either way, I think it is time for the VCA to step up and pull his sponsorship of the site. There are faaaaaaaaar too many shady activities that have yet to be resolved.

JD

I know he had a 5500.00 charge back for HRE Wheels that he sold me. When they showed up they were CCW wheels. Why you would just lie like this is beyond me. It ended up costing him 100.00 bucks overall to ship them back...ELITE IS A SCAM.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Its sad to see a small business man go downhill...

Pull it back together, Scott!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lleone,

I have a Neon Lawn Ornament if you'd like it. I have waited months for my CC to be charged back after purchasing body kits, Fuel Management Kits, Trannys, CV Shafts, ect... I feel for you. It really does **** when you put your trust in someone & you are let down.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte