Sean, please update us on Gen-I S/C progress

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you baited us on the Gen-I upcoming preview, I get a feeling that
soom, of the Gen-I crowd, have been chomping at the bits. Break off some more crumbs, to appease us. Pics would be great.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Hugh,
Sorry for the delay.
The kit progress is coming along well. The prototype parts along with the engineering drawings are in transit from Sweden right now.
When they get here and I have a chance to look them over, we'll see if we can find a '92-'96 RT/10 locally to put a Supercharger on and tune it in (we used to have a '94 RT/10, but had to sell it in order to build the first run of Superchargers). We have to test fit, make the VEC2 wiring harness and do the tuning. We'll start with low boost (5 psi), then go to 7 or 8 psi once we're sure it's ready. Once it's set, we'll start production. We placed an order for 50 Supercharger compressors two days ago (it takes about 8-10 weeks to get them).

Regards,
Sean

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,

I think Steve "The Greek" Salis would be willing to offer his Gen 1 for your R&D. I'll bring it up while we're at the track tonight and have him give you a buzz. Great news regarding the Gen 1 kit, can't wait to play with those as well!

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Sean..... I'm getting the Arrow Rebuild on my 1996 RT/10 right now..... I'd be willing to be a test mule when I get the new engine back?

I am here in Jax........

Let me know if your interested in using my car... I have my 1969 Mustang I can drive?

Lance

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Sean..... I'm getting the Arrow Rebuild on my 1996 RT/10 right now..... I'd be willing to be a test mule when I get the new engine back?

I am here in Jax........

Let me know if your interested in using my car... I have my 1969 Mustang I can drive?

Lance

Lance you dirty dog! I sure you wouldn't mind being a test mule for a SC.
By the way say hello to chad for me. He's a traitor buying a chicked yellow colored viper. Post some pics of your interior, love to see some mor of Chads work

Regards

Adam