Season almost over, took some new Pics :)

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was out last sunday enjoying one of the last nice days we have left and decided to take some pictures. I found a couple nice spots and I thought they came out pretty good.

Enjoy!

You must be registered for see images

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. I know how you feel. Winter is coming here and I want to get out at least one more time for some shots. I found a couple of nice spots with the snow covered mountains in the background that should look great. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking Viper!!! That's one awesome looking engine! :2tu: Thanks for sharing.

BTW, what's a season?

You probably dont have the problem but us in the midwest get only 6 months or so of GOOD driving weather before the rain/snow hits us.

If it was nice all year round my viper would have 50K miles by next year :) It's kinda nice to put the car away for a while sometimes.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
Absolutely stunning...I'll likely use one of your photos for a new screen saver!
(it matches my 99 S/B ACR) :2tu:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, TOO funny Mccarlin, 6 months of driving. Man, I thought I had it bad. We can do anything we want with Emmissions on our cars,Engine changes, Cats delete, whatever you want (anything) as long as it is seasonal use. Can't drive on the road from Nov 1 to April 1. We have inversions here with the mountains and cold keeping the CO down low. Man, I thought that It was bad here til I started reading about the Lower 48 or Down South!! Ticks me off I can't get studded SNOW tires for a Viper!! OOPS better call Jon @ PartsRack!!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'm in love:)

Your Viper just made my desktop picture, hope you don't mind haha...I picked the 3rd one because you captured the sun shining off of the back of your Viper

V

venms96

GREAT Pics, beautiful Car

Tough putting these cars away for 6 months, happens here too. It's not so much the actual precipitation, but the cold tires, the cold dry asphalt makes for more than slippery conditions. Then once they throw down the cinders after the first snowfall, you're done, unless you don't care about stone chips, etc.

They like the cold Arctic air though, that's for sure.

Yep, shut down season is approaching. So many Viper owners don't have to worry about this. But a reality in the northern end.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Man those spark plug wires look very sharp! NICE! :2tu:

Mind if I use your picture for part of my site?

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love that engine dude. I know I've told you this before but I got to keep reminding you. Very nice! Wish I was closer. We could get our "children" together.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456