Seeking My Next Viper

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a Gen III or IV Copper Head, Toxic Orange, or Viper Very Orange. If anyone has or knows of one, let me know. Thanks.

OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just sold my Gen II so am looking to buy now. Also, would be open to other colors if one was supercharged, other mods, etc.

OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm open to any mods especially if it has a supercharger. Guess I should clarify that I'm looking for a vert.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are looking to have it be supercharged you should be looking for a Gen 3. If you are looking for orange that leaves you with the copperhead only.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Yes, the owner of Indy's Champion C-J-D-R has a very nice 2010 Toxic Orange convertible !! I suspect that when a couple of 2013's arrive (soon) that he MAY consider parting with the 2010...though I am not certain of this. I can ask him if you like.

OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve - would love to know if it's available. I corresponded with one of the sales people there once but then he never responded to my other two emails. Considering calling the sales manager to see if they are serious about a sale.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of a 2008 ACR Very Viper Orange with Black Center Hood, ********* Package.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
remitchell10, I stopped by Champion this AM...owner not there...should be in Monday. I will ask him then.

By the way, I have seen a Viper like Frank's...stunning color combo!!!

OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. Still trying to get the sales associate to respond. If I don't hear anything I'll call the sales manager. Thanks for the help.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I would SKIP those steps...OWNER is a GOOD friend...I will get the info. While I could call him on his personal phone, I generally choose to respect his family time...thus Monday will be my next opportunity.

Call me if you like.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve - PM me if you prefer or post. I'm definitely interested and making no progress with their sales staff.

franchise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey rsmitchell,

I have been searching for a VVO convert...not much luck.

John Gastman at roanoke has a toxic orange convert. 2010.

R

franchise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Franchise...thanks. Calling John today. Would like the info on the 9500 Copperhead if possible. Thanks again.

OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Franchise...just pulled up the ebay ad for the Copperhead. It's here in San Antonio and I saw it on Monday. It might be ok but there are some things about it I'm not confident about so I'm still looking.