selling my04 srt silver viper

vo04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if anybody is interested in an 04 silver srt it is for sale approx. 6800 miles great shape looking for low 70's serious inquiries only please thanks.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing personal, but you posted this yesterday (different post). Rather than posting it over and over again, just reply to your own post (seriously) and it will bring it back to the top. Much more "user friendly" to those that aren't looking for a silver SRT and don't want to read it every other post...

OP
OP
V

vo04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for your response (truly) but when i posted it yesterday i didnt check to see the post ,when i came back today i didnt see it, so my natural response was to post again, so i would greatly appreciate if you could tell me where you found it and why i didnt. thanks !

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for your response (truly) but when i posted it yesterday i didnt check to see the post ,when i came back today i didnt see it, so my natural response was to post again, so i would greatly appreciate if you could tell me where you found it and why i didnt. thanks!

No problem! The easiest way to track it down is to look for your ID as the "Poster" in that column. A quick scan shows "vo04" twice in that column with virtually the same subject line. That, and I thought I remembered it from yesterday and said to myself, "Hey, didn't that guy just post this yesterday?" ;)

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if anybody is interested in an 04 silver srt it is for sale approx. 6800 miles great shape looking for low 70's serious inquiries only please thanks.

put it on ebay for a 10 day auction, you get a ton of traffic calls and emails and can should be able to sell it.