Selling Rims and Tires

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I just decided to buy some new rims and tires for my car. So I now have an extra set of Gen 2 rims ( Chromed ) and a set of 2 year old PS2's ( 275 335) with about 10,000 klms on them.

Thought I would offer them to anyone local before I put them in the classifieds. There's a similar non chromed set in the classifieds for $1750, but if I can get $1000 for mine I would be happy

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks

Attachments

• silver viper.jpg
    silver viper.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 21

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess it's that time of the year to move some parts.

He found a local to come pick them up from his doorstep per his PM.

Not a thread jack; but I am looking for an inshape set of wheels. Prefer 18's so as to not have to get a new set of rubber...

:usa:

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert [wastntime] from the IL region posted about his 18" stockers for sale with tires not too long ago. Not sure if they are still available but check out the classifieds. Good luck.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guess it's that time of the year to move some parts.

He found a local to come pick them up from his doorstep per his PM.

Not a thread jack; but I am looking for an inshape set of wheels. Prefer 18's so as to not have to get a new set of rubber...

:usa:

I am waiting on an offer I made to a buddy for my 2001 mint wheels. Only a couple of thousand miles. PS1s on front (lots of tread) and little bit left on DR on rear. Mint condition. Probably $1500 plus shipping. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Ted

OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL I had 5 offers within 10 minutes of sending an email to the local guys... Fastest sale I've ever had.
I got my asking price and Ryan even threw in a free weekend at his cottage so it was win win...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21