SEMA. anyone got tickets for this year ???

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im told this year sema is gettin tougher on letting anyone in. have to be in the biz and im not.

does anyone here have a set of tickets for me ? i need 2 for the 1st thru the 3rd of november.

thanx

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd really like a pair too. I got lucky last year and got a pass, but the individual needed it back fairly quick and I only got to look around for an hour. That's not even enough time to see one floor, and there are 3 buildings with 2 floors each. I missed seeing Richard Petty, Boyd Coddington, Hulk Hogan, Chip Foose, Carroll Shelby and more people than I can remember. You really can't see it all in one day, so don't bother if you can't stay for a few days.

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I go every year, and usually get one or two extra passes. If anyone is out here, I usually don't go 'till Wednesday or Thursday, so you're welcome to use mine in the meantime.
:)

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate it but im gonna be there wed, thursday and friday..:(

if something changes keep me in mind and again i really appreciate it.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The VCA should register as a SEMA member and then they could get tickets for the show. They are supposed to be for officers only, but I am sure they all would not attend and then put them up here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine