SEMA BBQ: Vipers & hot chicks in Vegas!!!

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOTE: edited to read "the Sunday before SEMA"

The Nevada Region of the VCA is proud to present:
Sheri's Snake Roundup – Vipers ‘n’ Vixens

Join us at Sheri’s Ranch in Pahrump, Nevada for a Viper only car show, barbeque and brothel tour. October 30th (the Sunday before SEMA), we’ll be heading from Las Vegas to Pahrump to meet at Sheri’s Ranch for a barbeque and get-together from 12PM to 4PM. For those that bring their Viper, there will be special parking in our Viper Corral around the pool at Sheri’s Ranch. The Viper Corral will provide great photo-ops with the girls at Sheri’s as well as a front row seat to all the action. For those that can’t bring your Viper, come to the event anyway. It’ll be a great chance to hang out with fellow Viper owners and **** ladies as well as enjoy some great food. The pertinent details for this event are:

What: Sheri's Snake Roundup - Vipers, Vegas 'n' Vixens

Where: Sheri’s Ranch, Pahrump, Nevada (just a 45 minute drive from Las Vegas)
Directions from Las Vegas: http://www.sherisranch.net/contact-help/map-directions/images/map.gif

When: Oct 30, 2005 12PM-4PM, car show set up at 11AM

Admission: $20 if you bring your Viper, $25 if you don’t. Admission fee includes a free event T Shirt featuring custom Viper artwork. We have to tell Sheri's how many are coming so please confirm your attendance with us soon. Payments may be made via check, money order and PayPal (including credit cards – add $1 to the amount if using a credit card). Contact Matt or Jay for further payment information or email [email protected]

<font color="red">Since Sheri’s Ranch is a brothel no one under 21 will be admitted.</font>

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please take lots of pics. Here is SC we don't get to have the fun that you Vegas guys do. Yes that’s jealousy in my voice. Have fun, wish I could be there and take pics and post them or send them to me and I will post.

Thanks

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's per occupant because the price includes the BBQ and soft drinks. There's a bar as well, in case you want to buy any kind of alcohol. Of course, each entry will get you a free shirt as well. We just finished the shirt graphics last night an I'll have them up on our website in the next day or so.

Just a note that because we have to tell Sheri's how many are showing up, we have to pay for the food up front. Therefore, if you plan on going, please confirm it and get the funds out to our region. you can contact me (region VP), our secretary (he's ohiodoc on this board) or our region president (Marko, who many of you know) to confirm.

This will end up being a great party. Those of us who bring Vipers will be parking in the courtyard at Sheri's near the pool - it will make for great photo ops (even if you don't want a pic of your car with the girls).

BTW: my wife is going as well. This event will only be as "lurid" as you want it to be. You will not be solicited for sex-for-money, but the opportunity to meet the girls, see them in action on the pole in the bar and even "party" with them certainly will be there.

Also, for the cynics among us: between the cost of the food and the shirts, our region is not profiting from this at all. We are just trying to put on a big party for Viper owners and have a good time.

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will definitely post a bunch of pics. Several of us will have cameras in tow so between us we should have some excellent shots to add to the Vipers 'n' Chicks thread.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will definitely post a bunch of pics. Several of us will have cameras in tow so between us we should have some excellent shots to add to the Vipers 'n' Chicks thread.

There is a "Vipers n Chicks" thread?

Where is this?

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CORRECTION: due to a scheduling conflict at Sheri's Ranch, this event has been moved to SATURDAY OCTOBER 29.

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You dont want to miss this event if you are coming to sema or close by. This will be one event you will come to every year!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOTE: edited to read "the Sunday before SEMA"
<font color="red">Since Sheri’s Ranch is a brothel no one under 21 will be admitted.</font>

Yay I am 21,5 so I can come too :D !

Oh crap wait a minute... I'm a poor student who therefor can't pay the plane ticket, doesn't own a Viper and I live in The Netherlands :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang