Seriously.... $%*# a Corvette...

Discussion in 'Generation V Discussions / SRT Coupe, GTS, GTC, AC' started by BCBowers, Apr 6, 2012.

1. BCBowers

BCBowers Enthusiast

This thing excites me like the original did when I was 10 or 11. It's so sexy and menacing...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:drive:

For the record... this is my car... I seriously hope GM comes out with something worthy for the C7, but SRT has seriously raised the bar.

[​IMG]

2. George Murray

George Murray Enthusiast

Is it as sexy as that muffin top sperm gut blonde dancer at your bachelor party?

3. BCBowers

BCBowers Enthusiast

Sexier... you should have gotten Ralph to come pop out of the new Viper for me instead of those horrid toads that showed up.

4. DaDood

DaDood Enthusiast

Agreed, maybe not to the same extent, but I saw it in person at the unveiling. I thought it was not impressive and looked like a re-done GTS (obviously). I thought it lost the menacing look.

5. FLATOUT

FLATOUT Viper Owner

LMFAO :D:D. Dude this thing has grown on me so quickly! You know the aftermarket will come out with a GTSR looking front fascia as well. This thing is a stud! Must make more money.................:D

6. George Murray

George Murray Enthusiast

the Bahamian toad wasn't as horrid as the other toads... but sp gut blonde was talking about how a certain move she made was painful because she had had her appendix removed just a few days prior ... uber sexy...

So - Gen V rocks, eh!!!! Love it!