Sharing the wealth...

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight I took my 10yo niece out for ice cream in the Viper (she's a total tomboy and loves showing off the car). So she invited a few of her friends to meet us at the ice cream shop. Once of the kids tried to act all cool and said that it was just a car and that he'd rather have a lambo (to which his older brother laughed and called him and idiot). The other kid just sat there with his jaw on the floor. So I told him to get behind the wheel like he was driving. The look on his face was priceless...and I hope the pic came out.

So when we're leaving, it turns out the kid who enjoyed the car lived around the corner, so my niece agreed to let him ride back. He just sat there the whole time grinning with a look of amazement on his face. He couldn't tank me enough. I think I made a lifelong Viper enthusiast tonight (and hopefully if he ever gets one, will remember this ride and does the same for another Viper lover). Really made me feel good to share my love of the car with someone else. As for the other kid, I've forbidden him from even looking at it until he apologizes about the lambo comment!!!

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, here's the pic...not too good, but you can kind of see his face hidden behind the wheel.

Kid_Pic.jpg

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you should send that pic to him so in 20 years he can remember his first ********. my first was sitting in math class right when the teacher called me up to the blackboard....... i think this kid's story has me beat. :D

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you should send that pic to him so in 20 years he can remember his first ********. my first was sitting in math class right when the teacher called me up to the blackboard....... i think this kid's story has me beat. :D

I'd say his is a little better.