Shelby Viper Wanted

t-wire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interested in purchasing a Shelby Viper. I am a serious buyer for the right car. My preference is a 1995 (white with Blue stripe) but would consider a 96. Must have all the correct authorization paperwork. I am not a broker...just a guy looking for a car. If you are thinking about putting your car to auction, call me first. Auctions aren't as lucrative as you may think...they are a gamble and the hidden costs almost always eat away at your potential profits (I have experience of this at both ends). I know some of these cars owners...great guys that love their cars. If the time comes when any owner decides to let go of his/her Shelby Viper, give me a call or Email me. For those that care where their car goes to...I assure you it will stay in my family for generations to come...Unless I decide to be buried in it (lol). Thanks for all the help from members so far and for any future help that you guys can provide. Tim Bakman [email protected] (559)269-4145 Cell (559)255-0324 Work

palmbeachbill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sure if you are still interested, but I am considering selling my 1996 Shelby Viper. It is White with Blue Stripes. Very low mileage with all of the original equipment, brochures, paperwork...You can contact me at [email protected] but please understand that it might go to my spam folder so please also post a response here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave