Shipped my cars to Europe...

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad it's finally over !
Last week we did the whole international move (my 5th) and loaded the containers.
Attached some pics of the Viper loading. Since I could not use a ramp to drive it into the container, I had a towing company come over with a flat bed.
As far as strapping the car down, I made use of the webs which go over the wheels. The advange of this system should be that the wheels are kept in place and the suspension can not be damaged. We'll see how it works when we open the container in Vienna on Jan 28th.

Viele Grusse aus Wien !

Dang ! Can't post pics anymore...did anything get changed to the software ? I loaded them in my Media section and when I right click on them, 'properties' doesn't show up anymore. Can somebody help me out ?

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to see a picture of the real viper in front of the Vienna Opera.

You must be registered for see images

I guess the picture generator still works. I'm sure if you emailed the pictures to someone they would post them somewhere so you could reference them.

OP
OP
Y

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha.

The pics are actually already in the Media section. It's just that I do not seem to be able to get to the 'properties' of my pics anymore.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
244Austria_Move0007.JPG

244Austria_Move0011.JPG

Yves.....send pixs back home to all your old friends....enjoy Europe.

They do not make posting pixs easy anymore....it was hard enough before,now it is nearly impossible.... hopefully Tony or someone out there is listening

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
Y

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Sir !
Any chance of also popping up the one that shows the tie-downs ?

OP
OP
Y

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks !
That American kindness...I already miss it.

Am going through my initial set up over here and people do not seem to have any idea of customer service. Whether we're talking private or publicly owned companies. Weird.
And then on top everybody seems to smoke. I already picked a fight in a restaurant (somebody blew smoke in my direction while I was eating).

The job is really great though.
And so is the beer ! :2tu:
Also looking forward to hitting the Alps on my snowboard.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>Am going through my initial set up over here and people do not seem to have any idea of customer service. Whether we're talking private or publicly owned companies. Weird. And then on top everybody seems to smoke. I already picked a fight in a restaurant (somebody blew smoke in my direction while I was eating).<<<

That's part of the European style of living - no chance to fight this behaviour...I call it a "service desert".

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR, Yves. CU in 2004!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yves,
sweet dude, gonna take me skiing or teach me snowboarding when I vacation in Europe?
Have fun over there!

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, Last time I was over there (Europe)I got reamed by a resturant owner for sitting in the wrong section. They ain't much on service there and yes the smoking drove me crazy!

Much

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Yves

I`am from Bruck/Mur , thats just 1 1/2 hours away from
vienna.
There are just about 10 Vipers here in austria.

Iam not a viper Owner , i just Drive a Toyota Celica
but i`am a very big Viper-FAN.
And i`d like to see your snake when she is here

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang