Should I be Pissed?

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, I think your car is lifting on you, but I heard the SRT's and even the GTS, had very little bump steer? Do you get that washed out feel in the front end? The optimal front toe setting is to go a little outward on the front. I hate to do that, but what I did was go to the end of the range limits with the front toe. No tire wear at all. It's setting the castor on these cars, that takes so long. The tech insisted I set in the car to get everything right, and for three long hours that is.

I've got to find that lost alignment sheet I had. I'm telling you my car drives like it's on rails at any speed, and no darty steering.The funny thing about it, is I have a 10MM wider tire in the front than the oem Michelin. Those Goodyear F-1's are great.

Skip White

OP
OP
Kai SRT10

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from the Silver State and I can tell you that bump steer isn't any fun at 160 mph.

Dan

How did your Paxton do at Silver State?

Any issues with heat?

What caster settings are you running?

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a good way to make to up the difference is to stop by Big 5 or Sportsmart and buy a wrist rocket, have your buddy drive you by the dealership late night, and slingshot a 1/4 inch bolt through the window of the dealership, this works good on other windows of a-holes also :2tu:
its nice to inconvience people that are jerks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302