Shout out, my sons first car (suv)

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let me start with this. The son I speak of is our 3rd child and the baby of the family. My oldest son who is now 26 learn't to drive with my 2002 rt/10. He did great. Anyhow if you go to my gallery you will see my youngest driving his first car, yes it was my 2003 viper, lol, he was about 4 or 5 at the time. His first car will be dads 2006 jeep commander which when I took delivery of it he and I drove it to the beach that day. Being a car guy I saved the sticker and purchase order along with everything else that was documented with the jeep. It's pretty cool for him to get this as his first car as he remembers the two of us taking delivery of it. The jeep now has 140,000 miles and is in perfect condition. It has all options available for it. Did I mention it has a 5.7 HEMI!!!, LOL, not bad for a first car. He is excited about it as my wife and I just told him tonight it was his. He made sure to get his learners permit the first day he was able,lol, been driving me and the wife around since.

Now I could use the help of the viper community. First thing he asked was , well dad you bought my brother and sister their first car, which I told him mom and dad matched up to 10k for their first car ( 50% max ). He's not being unthankful, trying to get the most he can at this point, lol. He does have a point were getting off cheap not having to buy another car. Anyhow, he asked if he could get black wheels, that's whats hot for the kids here right now. So I'm looking for a set of black wheels that fit a 2006 jeep commander if any of you have something he might like. I'm going to reach out to nineball and jonb as to what they might have. I want to do something cool for him to make this special, anything you all might think I could get that you have let me know. I'm willing and able to pay for it so if you have something you want to sell or get rid of let me know.

Thanks to all of you in advance, even FREE ,lol.

WANTED

FYI, Garrett turns 16 on June the 4th.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look online and order the cheapest black rims you can find, then tell him you paid four times as much. Then teach him the "smell his finger while he's kissing her neck" technique....to make sure the coast is clear.

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look online and order the cheapest black rims you can find, then tell him you paid four times as much. Then teach him the "smell his finger while he's kissing her neck" technique....to make sure the coast is clear.

only you free, lmao. I knew I could count on you to this thread

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of the kids out here are using plastic dip (that spray on stuff). You can use the wheels he has. Done right, it looks pretty damn good. Gives him time to save up for the rims he really wants

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a lot of the kids out here are using plastic dip (that spray on stuff). You can use the wheels he has. Done right, it looks pretty damn good. Gives him time to save up for the rims he really wants

Heard of that, never thought about it. I think that could be the ticket! ty

this kind of info is what I'm looking for

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

I did that to the wheels on my dad's 02 Viper and it turned out pretty good. Still holding on a year later with no noticeable damage, though it doesn't see near as many miles as my car. Got some red pinstripe tape to set it off a bit as well.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Free thank you for another laugh, keep them coming:lmao:

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Free thank you for another laugh, keep them coming:lmao:

OMG, free will be all over that remark :omg:

also does anyone know whats the best choice for a aux plug for the radio, 2006 they weren't thinking about that then, lol.

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well my son sent me a text of the wheels he wants, great choice! I would post pics but I no longer can.I will post it when I can. only posting this as I have been here for awhile and wanted my viper buds to enjoy this with me.

Its really awesome when your child gets it !!!!! Garretts first drive and ride was a VIPER!

My mission now is that he owns a viper, like his dad. That viper would be a 2002rt/10 graphite , i'm looking for that now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang