Show me pics of your aftermarket headers...

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to see those that have been installed and run, how do they look, stainless steel, coated, or whatever. Trying to determine what to get, and I kind of want something that is going to look good even with all that heat.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
190headers.jpg

posted this pic a couple of months back, belanger

OP
OP
B

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree the Belangers do look nice, but I want to see them on the car after a few miles. Do they continue to look like that or do they dull up?

Thanks,
Brian

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree the Belangers do look nice, but I want to see them on the car after a few miles. Do they continue to look like that or do they dull up?
They get duller, but still look nice and clean silver. WAY better than purple stainless headers.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks,
Brian

Brian, Here's a pic of Belangers on my 96 GTS. :usa:

You must be registered for see images

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we post pics into a thread?
Click the little "Image" button below on posting screen and fill in URL.

P.S. Shelby3's pic is a very good representation of what my Belangers look like after 2,500 miles.

cgmaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone have Borla 1-5/8" headers. I am thinking of trying them out. Or the B&B 1-3/4 headers as my other choice. They are about the same price and I have used both before on different vehicles. I would like a set of the titanium race headers someone sells but I think they are too costly to look at.