Show me some nice tips to replace the stock ones on a Gen2

Fangs10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking about the muffler delete but not totally sold on doing it but would like to at least replace the stockers. I've looked at the Magnaflow tips but what are some others?

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the muffler delete on my GTS and I think it looks like crap, too small:
You must be registered for see images attach

I am not sure who made it as I purchased the car with it on.

As soon as I can I am going to go with a Corsa exhaust. It makes the car look and sound 100% better.

If you can swing it a cat-back system is the way to go.

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a muffler delete on my 2001 RT-10. I actually just had them keep stock tips on them and they look fine. The sound is excellent. It is quiet in 5th and 6th on the highway with zero exhaust drone. Get on the gas a bit and the sound is epic. I had a local muffler shop do it for $150

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car had the delete xpipe already on it and it sounds great for me.

100_1967.JPG

There is a muffler delete available with nice tips on racing junk dot com.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
keep in mind your later mods. if you are going to want more power, you will be changing to a larger diameter exhaust, dont waste money now. do it once and do it right

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a muffler delete on my 2001 RT-10. I actually just had them keep stock tips on them and they look fine. The sound is excellent. It is quiet in 5th and 6th on the highway with zero exhaust drone. Get on the gas a bit and the sound is epic. I had a local muffler shop do it for $150

what he said but i added an x-pipe and the labor was only $50 or $75 (don't remember which)

keep in mind your later mods. if you are going to want more power, you will be changing to a larger diameter exhaust, dont waste money now. do it once and do it right

what he said too

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang