Side sill sticker

Claudio Ferraroni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my side sill hammered and repainted (tag price chilling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Went to the dealer to search the gravel protection sticker but could'nt locate it on the catalogue. Does anybody knows if Dodgr provides this spare ? Do I have to cut it mysalf ? If second option, wich kind of plastic should i use to avoid melting ??
Thanks.

'99 GTS

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This part is available. I have spares at home from when my car was repainted. I can try to find part numbers when I get home tonight.... but that ARE in the parts catalog....

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where do all three pieces go? i have not seen any on the side of the sill where it bulges out. I think that is one location for the guard. The big C shaped one that goes behind the front wheels is pretty obvious, but where do the others go?

Tomer
PS when I had my side sills repainted, I only had the shop apply the guards behind the front wheels

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One is directly behind the wheel, one is on the "bulge" in front of the black ribbed section, and one is in front of the exhaust kickout.

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are three pieces per side and last time I priced them they seemed awfully expensive. I just hand cut from 3m film.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang