Sidesill Protection: Sidesill Splitters ala GT-2. OFFER:

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack has had 3 folks ask for "Sidesill Splitters" off the GT-2 just this month. Their motive is NOT just aero-ground effects, although there is evidence that airflow is improved.
Or the "coolness" appearance factor.

The splitters have proven to protect the sidesills themselves, and the rear quarter panels, from chips and gravel impacts/rubber impacts on track! And from you and/or passengers from kicking/denting the sidesill (sidepod)

So, PartsRack is "cloning" the GT-2 splitter in stamped aluminum at a very affordable price. Production begins Monday.

[ If you want authentic GT-2 splitters, they are available at a list price of $1100/set, PartsRack at $789. ]

PartsRack's splitters are stamped 'raw' aluminum, from a major automotive-aftermarket manufacturer. (Dan and I are not cutting 'em in the warehouse of Reynolds Wrap with a Dremel Tool!) They have a protective adhesive coating for shipping purposes only.

You can have them locally painted to match/contrast your Viper. Better yet, powder-coated (Black?) Except for 3 included longer bolts, existing sidesill bolts work for installation.

Splitters have the ability to be "ankle biters" if not careful. We have rounded the edges as per GT-2 OEM finish to minimize the edge. {Better that you and your passengers not kick your sidepods anyway!} Fits GTS or RT/10.

Parties interested in being in the 1st production run are offered a low, inaugural price of only $349/set. ( + s/h)

I hope to have digital photos on our website soon, showing Blue side splitters on a 96 Blue GTS, and Black Splitters on a '01 yellow. (Those that know me, know that I'm a tecno-dinosaur on computers)

Prices effective Feb 1 will be $399 for this set.

P.S. PartsRack proudly features AutoForm's front chin splitter. And, during this same period we will offer a special package price if you'ld like their Chin-Splitter at the same time. Can be ordered with/without the "Potentially functional" but cool-looking brake duct inlets. Same price either way. 3-week lead time on Chinners. Direct bolt-on.

Please E-me, JonB, at: [email protected] THANKS for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te