Silver and Gold???

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a silver 03 vert with gold stripes and gold brake calipers to pull it together??? (Sorry if anyone is throwing up:omg:). I have seen a red one with gold stripes and I liked it a lot. Wondered about my silver car???

Maybe SSG stripes with SSG calipers???

Red stripes with red calipers??? OK... one, two, three, attack!!! :lmao: No, really, comments or better yet any pictures of these combos or other interesting combos? Thanks.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George George, or is it Jorge? Very bad ideas.

You know, actually, red stripes with red calipers probably would not be bad.

My real intent of this thread was to first get people to think of different stripe colors other than the usual couple you see with a silver car. Secondly, to have some fun laughing at my ideas... :D Sometimes in laughter and in a light-hearted discussion situation we find our best creativity.

Just think of some of the wild color combinations that Dodge has put on Vipers the last couple years that nobody would have dreamed of (or accepted) a few years ago. Maybe something will pop up here...maybe it won't. :eater: Thanks for being a part of the fun. :)

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though its been done (many times I'm sure) I say get GTS blue stripes and do the brakes in GTS blue as well. Sounds pretty cool to me. :)

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though its been done (many times I'm sure) I say get GTS blue stripes and do the brakes in GTS blue as well. Sounds pretty cool to me. :)

Yes, this is a good idea..... Problem is almost any color caliper would look good with silver but not all matching stripes.... A few silver exotics around my way with yellow calipers but I don't think yellow stripes would be too hot.... What about a dark violet with a hint of black?

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the blue stripes .:2tu: George , if you want something different from the factory colour stripe options , paint the stripes a deep candy green & matching the calipers.

You must be registered for see images

Next move is painting the upgraded brake calipers the same blue as the stripes on the car.The gray calipers from a 03 car just doesn't cut it ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the pics and comments. With silver I think there are a lot of different ways to go. I always did like the blue, 01sapphirebob & vancouver-gts. When I breifly had my silver 98 GTS I wanted to go with blue stripes. Thanks again. More comments making fun of me/ideas about color combos/pics of different ones are all welcome. Have a great day!!! :)

V

Venomiss

The snakeskin stripes in the gray variation with a small black/white edging to them?
Then black calipers.