Silver key blanks, Any interest?

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, you haven't worked with many jewelers or lawyers, have you?:rolaugh:

Randy's a good guy and loves creating jewelry that people go nuts over. I'm hoping that his love of his art and PROBABLY his dreaming of a Snake at some point in his life will drive this forward. I'll let you guys know what happens in the next day or two.

Intention is everything... this has nothing to do with your jeweler. He's entitled to make whatever he charges for things you want him to create. I'm talking about your intentions of making a profit on this. If you're just recouping your costs for a small handful of people, then no one would care. Make a bunch to sell for a profit... you may (will) have a problem with lawyers.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool Idea! Not many requests for "Fangs" by comparison huh? If they look as good as those sample images from 06 and the price is similar then put me down for a Gen III!

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for not keeping everyone updated. My jeweler had to come out of 'retirement' (read that as making jewelry for the rich and famous, only because he enjoys it) to help a fellow jeweler out when one of his store managers had a heart attack.:omg: He's busy keeping the store running and is going to try a few things with his CAD system shortly. I'll let you know what he comes up with. He actually likes the idea and thinks it will be a fun project.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss