Silver w/Black stripes - 35W into Ft Worth

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a Viper going to work today between Burleson and Ft Worth at about 7:20 a.m. Didn't recognize the car, but in the few seconds that it zipped past me in the fast lane, I thought it was a Gen III or IV that looked a lot like a GTS:dunno:. Somebody on here?

OP
OP
B

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, totally opposite side of the Metroplex and going the wrong direction. The one I saw WAS silver and nice looking with the black stripes and wheels. Oh well, guess I'll start driving mine to work and chase him down.

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bird325,

That's probably the guy that live's a couple streets over from me that has the 09 VOI 10 coupe..... He's out driving it quite a bit!

OP
OP
B

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we need to just show up in OURS, drag Dave, DarkShadow and Bassfan over there and wake him UP!:rolaugh:

I'm meeting a couple of other Viper owners for lunch tomorrow around 11:30 in SW Ft Worth if you're interested. Last I heard, it was going to be *******. PM me if you're interested.

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we need to just show up in OURS, drag Dave, DarkShadow and Bassfan over there and wake him UP!:rolaugh:

I'm meeting a couple of other Viper owners for lunch tomorrow around 11:30 in SW Ft Worth if you're interested. Last I heard, it was going to be *******. PM me if you're interested.

Haha, Indeed:D

I hope ya'll had a good time...Thanks for the invite.