Sirius Satillite FM stereo system

Fastrrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone installed one of these systems in a SRT? I just installed one and its sounds great! I do have one question: Does the stock radio have aux inputs? I utilized the wireless option but I'm think it would sound even better if I hard wired it into the factory stereo.

Scott <font color="red"> </font> :usa:

04 SRT-10 Red
03 BMW 530i
66 Ford Mustang Convertable

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed an XM in my '00 rt. I was told that sirius is not the way to go. Was told that the further south you go, the more you loose signal, but even with the FM I am loosing signal once in a while, but highway driving is great. Not just the sound, but the no commercial thing is the way to go.....and so many station options. They have a NASCAR station to listen to what is going on with the races.

AC

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there any XM dealers/connections via this site? I was playing poker last night, when my buddy came in and hooked his sirius module up to his home system. I was hooked! I needed one. So I went out today looking to get one for my truck/home. I found the delphi unit and apapter (I don't have a cassette player) that hooks into my lighter. 120.xx + tax. Can anybody get me/us a better deal?