intakes0002.jpg

intakes0003.jpg

they are sold by Jason from this board.
JIM
smile.gif

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with everything Skip said. I've had mine for about a month and got them from the Ebay seller you listed. Quick shipping and great value.

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look better but have slightly more restriction due to the smaller diameter and the extra ridges introduced by the metal tube. Probably little loss, get what ever you thinks looks best.

OP
OP
H

holdontight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for all the help how can i get in touch with this Jason who sells them on the viper club sight

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have them on my 02 GTS. I must say they look 1000 times better than the cheap rubber hose's that that most have put on their cars.I am on my sixth Viper and could never bring myself to pay $60to$80 for,what appeared to be five dollars worth of hose for the small gain. These are around $100.00,but they look very good. You do not need clamps. The coupler is made to fit perfectly. It's a tight fit, and doesn't seem to come off. When you see how the connectors are made, you will be impressed.
ps;try them with out the clamps, they look a lot better and should never come off, unless you have a broken motor mount.

Skip White