Snake For Sale Soon

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

As much as I love my Viper, I will unfortunately have to sell my beloved snake......sad day indeed. When it's ready to sell (next month or two), I'll be sure to take out a classified ad here, so please don't flame me for posting this.

I have a Red 98 GTS with silver stripes with the following:

Chrome tubes/K&Ns
Vipair deflector (don't laugh or flame.....I wanted to try it myself!) :p
B&B catback
Roe Hi Flows (old ovals)
Tom Hayden's 40mm caliper upgrade
Slotted/Dimpled rotars and Green Stuff pads
B&M Ripper Shifter
Painted Hood Pad
Chrome accents on engine
MGW accessories: satin/red shift knob, A/C knobs, lighter plug, coin holder, gauge bezel rings (not MGW, but they match). Chrome dip stick, oil cap, and license plate surround.

The car has 68,000 miles on it, but has never had engine trouble (I've personally changed the oil with Mobil 1 every 3,000 miles). The car dynoed in 2005 at 422RWHP and 464RWTQ. I am not the best drag racer, but I managed to run an 11.8@120 with BFG drag radials.

The wheels are stock, but have been chromed and have tires with 50% tread on them. I will also throw in a set of 18x13 rear CCW Classic wheels with the drag tires that are mounted on them (345/30 BFGs with about 30% or so tread left). I have the stock shift knob, shifter, A/C knobs, lighter, and ash tray if you really want to keep them.

I'm asking $42,000 for her. If anyone is in the Eastern NC area and is interested, let me know and I'll work a showing out.

I want to personally thank everyone who has given me advice or parts help over the years. This is a great community and I truly wish I could stay an owner. Thanks!

R,
Frank :usa:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32