So. Cal. Exotic Car Lovers

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An excellent array of cars show up the last Sunday of every month at 9:00 am at Valley Circle just south of the 101 Freeway in Woodland Hills in the San Fernando Valley. ( across from the motion Picture Hospital )I went for the first time last month and there were 22 Lambo's, 18 Ferrari's, a few Vipers, a Porsche GT, a Ford GT and too many others to list. If you are into really cool cars along with high maintenance California women - this is a neat place to go.

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The events are run by a great guy named Dusty. He manages the Village Coffee Roaster in the shopping center at Valley Circle and Mullholland in Calabasas.
He has been building the event for a few years and it's doing well. I wish Huntington Beach was closer and I would be going.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey GTSVIPER,
Where in HB are you? I'm close to HB pier. I was thinking about making the drive up to woodland hills for this next month. I actually had driven right past it last sunday...took about an hour.
Lance

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTSviper. What kind of floor is that in your garage..new house debating race deck vs epoxy...sorry to divert the thread...Paul

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Lance....I'm right off the wetlands near Warner and Bolsa Chica. Would like to join you but the next month is crazy. Will be at the LBGP watching the Vipers and will be racing myself. Send me a PM with your contact information and maybe we can set up a run with some other area Vipers in May.
Paul...It's a rubber tile (permanently installed)floor. There are some pictures in my personal photos. The garage was featured in VQ several years ago. I can give you more information if you send me your email in a pm.
Andy