So i made it back in one piece!

OSUbrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home this morning from an 1100 mile drive from West Palm Beach, FL to Canton, Ohio with my new baby. What a drive.

The day i picked it up me and my friend stayed down in Florida with Bruce, the guy i bought the car off of. Great guy. Took us around to a car show and stuff and let us crash at his place for the night. Was a good time.

We headed out the next morning around 11:30 for a one shot drive all the way to Ohio.

Only managed to lose control of the car once lol. Did a 360 across a couple lanes getting off of the highway coming out of the offramp. Gotta get used to all that torque i guess. Luckily i didn't hit anything.

Saw a police chase in florida the guy was coming towards us on our side of the street in the median with about 10 cop cars chasing him. I about [******]. lol.

Had a couple ricer flyby's.

West Virginia turnpike was pretty fun at 3 AM since I was like the only car on it.

Made it home about 7:30 this morning. Cleaned the car up and drove around today. What a blast!

I'll take some pics and post em later.

-Jay

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree, its a great feeling.

i picked mine up at woodhouse in nebraska and drove it home to NJ.

post those pics

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats. Just take it easyuntil you get to know herbecause she'll bite. You got lucky already.

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jay, glad to see you made it home in one piece! It was good meeting you and your friend and the car show. I will look you up next time I am in town.

Take care,

Tim

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drive it like you stole it... and have to drive through a minefield. :D Glad you survived the snakebite unscratched. :2tu:

I think it should be mandatory that a first-time Viper buyer needs to pick up the Viper 4-5 hours away to drive home. That extended introduction is invaluable in gaining familiarity with the car. Many garage their snakes and drive it for short trips a couple times a month, and never get the feel for it until they WOT the first time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc