So thats what a SC sounds like @ 180mph

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
click on the pics, 2 vids hopefully of Nadine thrashing her viper (i ain't done this before so fingers crossed) taken at an event in the summer - 1 mile with a standing start and dash around a handling circuit
VIDS

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeeeeeesssssss Nadine,

110% respect for your smooth handling of your Viper through that course. :2tu:
Did you race previous to having your Viper? WOW!!!!! That announcer was all over your game too.

Those sounds are way over the cool limit. Are you sure that was not taken next to a F-16 leaving the runway! :eek: What are you running with the Roe SC?

Jr.

Clifton Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:eek: When I watched how late she braked going into the first left hander, I was sure some cones were going to be pancakes (or should I say scones :rolleyes: ).

Amazing driving!!

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cool video. It does sound like a jet :)
Hey Nadine, get in touch with me sometime soon. We have a new VEC2 update coming up (individual cylinder fuel trim among other things), 7 and 8 psi pulleys on the shelf for $119 and have found some more power with a manifold modification.

Sean

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SuperchargedNadine..... The Japanese cars shake at the site of her......men racers FEAR her..... The rest of the world respects her. Great video awesome driving and the Roe S/C Viper sounds great :2tu: !!!!!

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine's just pointed out which I never spotted the passenger side mirror pops back out after being folded in at the start, just as the commentator says 178

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine's just pointed out which I never spotted the passenger side mirror pops back out after being folded in at the start, just as the commentator says 178

I have noticed the same phenomenon of the mirrors popping back out at around 17- MPH!

I am downloading the two pictures now. God knows how long that will take!

Nadine looks exactly how I remember her when I met her at VOI 5.

S

SUN RA KAT

Those videos are so cool. Nadine is one expert driver. That Roe Supercharger really does sound like a jet fighter from the front.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
same day with Joel giving it the large around the track, again click the pic to see the beans
Now THAT is a great looking car! Lucky he got all that practice in on a similar car at VOI 7 in Nashville. :D Of course the creampuffs won't have all that smoke coming out of them... ;) I was amused to see the stop box on the course. Joel got a little twitchy on the end there and I couldn't help but notice how there was another car directly in front of him (Nissan 200 or something like it). That could be interesting if somebody came in too fast with not enough braking...

I wish you had another three seconds of video on Nadine's top speed run - cuts off just before it hits the high note and passes the camera. Still some AWESOME stuff and exactly what we have come to expect from those great folks across the pond!

Chris

Joel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Neil for posting those vids, glad to be able to share them. And thanks to Chris for letting me practice in an excellent creampuff at VOI. I think I need less smoke and more power.....I'll work on it :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine