some crackhead messed up my GTS last night

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry I havent responded yet but I was out all day today driving the car. Who cares if there is a cracked mirror and scrapes down the side, I just like driving the thing, lol.

A little more on my living situation. I moved out here in May from Chicago and this is a really nice place. Im really not sacrificing anything besides having a garage. I will take pics today of the garage I just bought.... lol

When things go wrong, I take care of them immediately. I got a 10x30 storage space for my car and some of my other crap that I have. $109/month will be well worth it. The only thing is I hope it doesnt take too long to fix my car because I dont want to be paying for it without using it, lol.

My lease goes up in May or I would have already bought a house. My girlfriend lived out here and she got the apartment before I even moved out here. I walked to work and saved a ton of money on gas until I recently got transfered to Cheyenne, WY which is about a 45min drive each way.... oh well, what goes around, comes around... plus I get to drive the viper to work everyday the weather is nice.

Im headed out right now to meet up with a guy who has an 03 cobra and we will take some pics/vids of our cars/races.

One last funny story, I was messing around with a modded evo this morning and he was playing with his boost controller every ten seconds to try to convince me he was fast... not so much.... he took off (me behind him) and I just layed into it in 4th at about 45mph and he only pulled a few cars on me, lol.

Then we finally catch a light downtown and he FLIES around me and takes off....... I didnt...... because I saw the cop

he got NAILED... he was probably doing 70 in a 35. Thats why I dont race downtown or in any area that I dont know, lol.

Alright, back out for some more driving/racing!

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd consider taking the host of the party to court for damages. The evidence shows that the people were from his party. As well as breaking and entering. The host likely knows who did it or was part of it. Or he/she should be responsible for your damages.

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know this is kinda stupid but here is a walkaround of the apartment that I made for my parents when I first moved in..... 900sq ft/ hardwood floors/ I pay $350/mo including utilities, cable, internet, etc.
anyone notice the gun in my room, lol I might be putting that to use next time those guys come over
YouTube - apartment walk around

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
$350/month?? wow, you couldnt take a dump in an apartment (or a washing machine for that matter) around here for less than $1000/month. with that kind of rent, go buy an 08 viper! :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog