some crackhead messed up my GTS last night

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I left my car uncovered last night because it was a beautiful night and I was driving until 1030pm and planned on getting up today and driving it all day. Until I found that some crackhead threw their drinking glass at my car and damaged my right door and cracked my mirror. I questioned all my neighborhood and I have a few leads. The neighbor had a party (notorious drug/alc guy) and some guys were acting crazy. One of my other neighbors is going to go over there and get some names today. I filed a police report because I just dont know how much this is going to cost. The door is scracthed REALLY DEEP and the mirror needs to be replaced. Dealer says $257 for just the mirror. I know Ill hear the "I told ya so" for parking it outside but I drive it WAY too much, I dont feel like transporting it across town over to the garage. Ive put 6k miles on it since I bought it a month and a few days ago...
heres the pics of the damage... not cool
You must be registered for see images attach

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. I modified your thread title a bit, we would really prefer not to have the F word used even though it is one of only about 5 that stars out it's still obvious what it is.

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats cool...

the glass was clear/green in color or they threw two bottles at it. What is really sick is we think the same guys went to our apartment basement and took a crap in the washer and broke the light downstairs... kinda funny because I dont do laundry that much but that is just messed up.

regardess, now that I know there are drugs over there, next party, Im calling the cops and busting them all. I dont care if I rat out my neighbors, they are the only problem in this neighborhood... its a GREAT area except them and their friends

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto what I said at the Alley... I can tell from all the great pics you've been posting, you really enjoy this car. To have someone screw with it like this, is beyond words. You've got some of the same appearance mods I want on my Silver '99, so I can easily envision that being my car they hit. Man, that's just wrong!

FIREITUP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would keep digging to find out more information. Someone WILL talk and then you will know who the low life is that did it.
There are alot of people in this world who are just jealous of other peoples stuff, but dont want to work hard at getting the same for themselves but would rather damage someone elses cool stuff.

That ****** me off more and more just by looking at it! :mad:

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know what you mean... Im 23 and I bust my ASS to have this car. I literally get up everyday at 5am to go to work and get home at 7pm.... I deserve this car and have worked HARD since Ive been 14 to have what I have and it ****** me off that low life pieces of **** who have nothing have the balls to ruin it for someone who actually is doing something with their life.....

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's awful. Your Viper looks very out of place there. They probably wouldn't have messed with a Mustang. You need a garage and to move to a better neighborhood.

DrDJ

V

Venomiss

Yikes! Sorry to see the damage on your car. Get it fixed and be sure to run bleach through your washer...ewwww.
Maybe it's time to see if you can find a place with a garage attached. Odds are these neighbors won't be moving soon-they are having a great time where they are.
Good luck with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our area is SOOO good out here. There is literally zero violence and its really quiet. There is a police and fire station I can see from my porch, literally 100 yards away too. Just some jealous ****er who happed to walk by and see the car after he had some drugs/alc in his system and it happened to be the night I didnt put the cal cover on it... go figure

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a crackhead, I'm offended you would assume it was one of us.

lol, jk man... Sorry to hear about that, I know what it's like to have something like this happen. It could have been worse, you learned a lesson without too much damage. Hope you find whoever it is.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SVTdubs,

Sorry to hear that your neighbors drug/alcohol problems became your problem....If I was you, I'd install a DVR system with cameras outside (if you own your place) and then you can watch who it was and hand that over to the police.

Regards,
Aaron

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FAH, how can a guy mess up a Viper like this.:mad:
Bring divine justice on this rat, he deserve a good kick in the balls.:crazy2:

P.S: I like your wheels.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suggest we get Cagleman and double the voltage.:D

Could not resist.

Oh, and then we get some **** lawyer and sue everyone. There....I think that covers the whole thread. Everyone is happy now.:lmao:

Honestly......your door looks too messed up. Going to have to be repainted. Sorry for that.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude, you are way out of place there, that crappy civic in the background says it all. Your wheels are awesome also, I'm surprised noone has tried to jack those out there. I am 28 and bought my first ACR when I was 23, so I KNOW how much sacrifice it takes for someone our age to get these cars.

I personally would be sick if this happened to me. Be thankful it wasn't worse as the others says, it could have been your entire windshield or they could have stolen or screwed up one or more of your wheels.

Good luck to you.

NZGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also think your wheels are nice,
what brand are they?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're holding your composure well. I'd be posting from jail if they'd done that to my car. Manslaughter. As many as it took.

Of course my computer would be better that yours. I'm in jail and I can sue for that!

But seriously, get your car fixed and by all means get even.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple of things..

1st so sorry man. I felt really happy for you that you finally achieved your dream of owning a Viper. I know this takes nothing away from that dream, but it definitly hurts and I can empathize with you. Sheet, I got mad bad when I went to watch a movie with a girl 1 night, and I totally and intentionally parked the car away from the masses, only to come out and see someone had split open their cigar on my Viper and tried to shove pieces of it into my hood loovers. Ulitmately it did nothing, other then blow off when I started to drive. But that killed me, that someone was that pathetic that they had to screw with someone elses stuff. Grrr...

2nd They kicked your door, not sure if you have figured that out yet gut that "c" section on your door is a foot print of someone kicking in your door. I cant believe that kicked it that hard. No bottle would EVER do that, unless somehow thrown at 100 miles an hour. They apparently made a few attempts at it, before they finally got the sound they were looking for.. the cracking (they were trying to dent it, but we dont dent, we crack).

3rd, Dude, you gotta get that car outta that place. I get that your working your ass off for your right to have such a beautiful car, but I think your sacrificing a little too much, which is a quality place to live, just for that car. Get a roommate or two, at a better location, just so you can get a private garage. Even with a car cover you would never match the protection of a garage.

Seriously and sincerly soooo sorry to hear this happen to you... might wish it on a few other guys i know from here (j/k... well maybe ;-) ) but definitly not you bro.

Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Jon

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think jon is right. i could not figure out how a drinking glass made all that damage, especially that CRACK! YIKES!

i really hope everyone is reading this. we read about these stories all the time! i left my car unattended once in a walgreens parking lot for about 10 mins after i just got my car too. and, when i came out, i found butt marks in my hood wax where someone had sat on the car to take pics. luckily, a little scratch remover, and it was as good as new. but my car has RARELY left my sight since.

if you dont have a place to safely secure your car, it it seems like it would be cheaper to rent a car-sized unit at a 24-hour mini storage, than have to wake up some morning to this kinda mess. the grief and damage isnt worth it IMO.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont worry about calling the cops. The next crackhead party they have, walk over with a AK-47, clean house and THEN call the cops and report a mass suicide at the apartment beside yours. Say they recruited you to their cult but you turned them down. You most likely take out the piece of garbage who did that to your car and take some other crackheads to an early grave as well. You'll be a hero!

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about what happend to you Dubs. I feel for ya.

You can pick up the mirror cheap from the junkyard / dealer. Ask for a 3000GT or Stealth, same part.

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
there is no question in my mine, you were singled out and targeted. im sure you were talked about at the party. for them to "just so happen" to find your basement and take a dump in your washer.... the party host knows who did it. it may have been him. IMHO it was a beer bottle that did the damage. imagine a beer bottle at 75mph. you can see the bottom of the bottle print (the hardest part) imbedded in the door. a foot stomp would scuff and crack, not gouge. get the party host and use some of the now legal methods of torture the cia uses.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery