Someone has to know somebody that wants a GTS

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please don't make me put this car on Ebay...the thought gives me heart palpatations. I'll entertain reasonable offers. I would rather see it go to someone associated with this board or someone with cash.

I need to sell it as I have my eye on this sweet baby hauler to take its place. If I do not sell it I will be forced to take out the spare and put my wife back there while the baby rides shotgun........I could be onto something. :2tu:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you kidding?! My wife finds it very comfortable in the trunk of the RT/10.................. once the charlie horses in her leg goes away :D :D :D

Jeff-00-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a lot of people who would want it. It's that darn paying for it problem that most have... :)

eBay's not so bad. I've sold a number of cars on it. Even a $140k Porsche. Guy flew out from Cali to Texas and drove it home.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't spot an ad in the classified. How are you trying to market it with no ad :confused:

It looks like an M3 or Porsche 911 could be in your future for a few years since you will need a back seat, or maybe even an M5??

BTW- a huge congrats on knocking up that fine lady of yours :2tu:

OP
OP
H

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't spot an ad in the classified. How are you trying to market it with no ad :confused:

It looks like an M3 or Porsche 911 could be in your future for a few years since you will need a back seat, or maybe even an M5??

I don't believe in marketing......LOL. I have it in Autotrader.

I will never...NEVER own a Porsche....my mom said if you have nothing nice to say......

No bun in the oven yet, we are starting in the next couple of months just practicing now. I have other things that we want to do right now and I hardly drive the car.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't believe in marketing......LOL. I have it in Autotrader.

I will never...NEVER own a Porsche....my mom said if you have nothing nice to say......

No bun in the oven yet, we are starting in the next couple of months just practicing now. I have other things that we want to do right now and I hardly drive the car.

Is the "I have other things that we want to do right now" comment related to you "just practicing" on having a baby? :eek:

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
typically an ad to sell a car is followed by.

Year, info, and oh yeah price always helps! ;-)

Put it on cars.com also thats always good

OP
OP
H

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
typically an ad to sell a car is followed by.

Year, info, and oh yeah price always helps! ;-)

Put it on cars.com also thats always good

Wow, why didn't I think of that? This post is a follow-up to a post I had a week ago with all of that info.

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Silly me, why didnt i think to go back and look at a weeks worth of posts to find a price! JK! ;-)

So like, how much are you asking?(pheww that was painful) I have a buddy who I am trying to convince to buy one.