Source for invisible bra?

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking for a front end film kit for my 96 RT10. Anyone know if any of our supporting vendors deal in them?

V

Venomiss

I am looking for a front end film kit for my 96 RT10. Anyone know if any of our supporting vendors deal in them?
I found this thread in a search:

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/605513-question-those-clear-bra.html

They mention ultrashield and 3M. Don't know what area you are in(if looking for installation) or if you are doing it yourself. You can also upgrade your status on this site by contacting Lee or kcobean with your information.

Or you can join us online now to get Viper magazine, and the chance to purchase raffle tickets for that new 2008 ACR that was on the cover of Autoweek. Also gets you all kinds of other perks like an avatar on this website that is paid for by the VCA.
Here it is!

VCA Renewal Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways:
1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine
2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or
3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960