southeast rendezvous?

Warren 00 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the GA VCA web site.....

09/26/2003 - 09/28/2003
Atlanta Zone Rendezvous.@ Road Atlanta
This event will feature the VCA National Autocross competition in the SRT 10. The winners to race PVO in Detroit! This is a low cost all inclusive event designed for ALL SKILL LEVELS. It will feature a Car Control clinic with skid pad, braking exercises, slalom, autocross utilizing Road Atlanta Panoz instructors & New Neon SRT4's & Viper SRT 10's. The Host hotel is Chateau Elan & Spa with banquets & open bar provided. During the same weekend there will be an optional Panoz open track day for those who want to experience Road Atlanta in their own car. Friday nite will host a grudge match @ Atlanta Dragway just 2 exits away from Road Atlanta/Chateau Elan. The details will be forthcoming. DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!

I plan on attending.

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think your only cost at the event would be for drag racing (Atlanta Dragway - a top NHRA strip)on Friday night (nominal amount) and the Hotel which is a 4 star hotel and worth the $. I would also enter the Panoz Track day on Sunday ($325 for 2 plus hours of track time in 30 minute increments)if you have not had the experience of driving Road Atlanta where the 12 hour Petit LeMans is held.

More details will be sent out from DC and myself or other GA VCA members will post as soon as they are available. I have not received anything official yet.

tw

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All hte Southeast VCA members will soon be receiving a mailing from Viper HQ with all the details - this is going ot be a world class event at the Chateau Elan, with the additional opportunity to drive at Road Atlanta and drag race at night. And the SRT-4 and 10 autocross event will be spectacular, as well. A full weekend at a great resort - and there will be something for EVERYONE!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960