Special deal for VCA members - Viper carbag for storage

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA Members, I don't work for this company nor do I get anything from these purchases, my dad has the bag and I thought I could work a deal for us.

I worked with Pine Ridge Enterprise located in Bath Michigan to offer a deal for VCA members. They produce automobile storage bags and their premier product is called CarJacket. Their website is www.carbag.com. A description of the product is as follows:

A unique zippered storage bag for cars and trucks. Storage kit comes with 5lbs of OmniDry desiccant (drying agent), 2-brass locks for both ends of the zipper, plastic tube for antenna, and check- list for car storage tips. Designed for indoor use only. A fabric car cover is recommended. Jacket material is a 7 mil polyethylene with a webbing, making it very durable and strong. Zipper is a heavy duty YKK #10 with metal pulls. Use like a big sleeping bag, drive your car on to the bottom, put on cover and zip it up for complete protection.

"What does A CARBAG do?"
- It keeps a car dry. Condensation and moisture problems cannot occur if no moisture is present.
- Your car and car-cover stay clean. Not even a light coating of dust can settle on a car sealed in a carbag.
- It preserves paint, protects rubber parts, and keeps disc brakes shiny and rust-free. All this because ultraviolet light, ozone, and fresh air
with oxygen and moisture are eliminated.
- It stops mildew and mold growth. Mold does not grow in a dry area.
- It prevents insects from getting to your car.
- It keeps your car anonymous. Prying eyes cannot see through the opaque silver-grey color.

CarJacket size M1 fits both RT/10 and GTS Vipers. Width+Height 121" to 126" / Length up to 198"
Normal pricing - $239 - plus shipping - plus tax
Special VCA pricing - $199 - Free Shipping - plus tax where applicable
Call 1-800-5-CARBAG to order
Must ask for VCA discount
Order size M1

OP
OP

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pulling up post from last year. I called them up and they said they would honor this offer to members again. I used it last year for the first time, sweet product.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96