speed tv...viper

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello,
i've been trying to catch this show for months. speed t.v. channel is airing the show American Muscle featuring the dodge viper at 7:30. just thought i would post to let everyone know.

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
darn I missed most of it... Anyone recorded it and care to share?

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did he say that crazy blue/white with the oversized hood scoop was a "street legal SEVEN second" car???? Come on, 7 sec???? Or is my miracle ear going out on me?

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the "heads-up". I caught it and it was great however, it's going to haunt me until I can take the Viper out of winter storage now. At least I caught it on PVR. Unfortunately, there's no way of getting it off or I'd make it available.

Santo

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recorded it on VHS and can burn it to DVD. Anyone who wants a copy, PM me. FYI--I missed the 1st couple of minutes and cut out commercials so a second or 2 maybe be missing from segments right after commercials ended.

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recorded it on VHS and can burn it to DVD. Anyone who wants a copy, PM me. FYI--I missed the 1st couple of minutes and cut out commercials so a second or 2 maybe be missing from segments right after commercials ended.
Is it possible to put the show on this forum as an mpeg?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always regretted not taking #34 that day.
Your right though, #34 would of been cool on the street with the others.

I thought that show could of been 1-2 hours long. There so much more to tell.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup a claimed street legal 7 second car. The engine was worked inside and out and even was converted to carburator. He also mentioned an adjustable NOS shot up to an additional 650 hp. Doesnt sound street legal to me.

Judging by the take off at 50 mph or so, 7 seconds is definitely within that cars limits.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Define "street legal." That was Sir Hiss. A lot of controversy over that car.

I'd like to see them do another show. Lots of fast Vipers been built since then, including the Heffner-built 7-second turbo'd V10.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have TIVO set up to record anything with "Viper" in the title and I have seen this show before and loved every second. Maybe now with the new gen 3 coupe out they will update their show, and make it an hour long.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup a claimed street legal 7 second car. The engine was worked inside and out and even was converted to carburator. He also mentioned an adjustable NOS shot up to an additional 650 hp. Doesnt sound street legal to me.

Judging by the take off at 50 mph or so, 7 seconds is definitely within that cars limits.

My understanding is that it doesn't even have a Viper V-10 in it. It has a Mopar Crate Motor that's a big block V-8.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish somebody had captured it and could convert to some type of playable media file to download. Guess it would be huge and they would have to host it somewhere.

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can make a full dvd copy if anyone would like. Email me.

I'll work on an online version today.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4