Spike TV 52 Favorite cars...vote for GTS

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
somethings fishey i was # 1297 and i had not voted on this computer as of yet and my cousin who has never voted yet was also 1297 thats b.s.

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe if it was Total Votes/Total Cars Produced the Viper would be doing better. The Vette is receiving a steady push in votes from somewhere. If I'm not mistaken, it received over a hundred votes in about 20 minutes? Atleast it's an American Sports Car ;)

OP
OP
W

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet one of those little wussy corvette guys were trollin on our board, (wishing they had a Viper), and the reported back to a "chevette" board to vote for the vette. They did kick our A$$ in the americas favorite. We are still winnig all the others.

VOTE NOW AND VOTE OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROB :usa:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yesterday the vette was WAY WAY WAY behind and today their way way way ahead and the fact of my vote not counting thats been happening more and more as the day goes by i still smell b.s.

99GTSACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Use a dialup line. You can vote again and again. Hang-up. Dial VOTE! Hang-up. Dial VOTE! ...

I think they detect IP and time.

Jcoopacr2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\New Folder\viper icon.gif]http://vca2.viperclub.org/gallery/data/500/210DSC00167-med.gif[/imag] I voted.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see there are over a million vettes made to date and counting. By the time I finish this sentence 10 more vettes have been made. Just like the Rustangs we have no prayer against the Vettes if they all bond together against us in the vote. Volume vs quality. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery