Sponsorship listings too hard to find

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We seem to get a couple threads a week asking where to buy Viper parts. We could cut down on some of those threads if the Sponsor listings weren't nearly impossible to find. I think we should move the "Sponsors" links to somewhere where people can actually find them. Buried under "Communication" on the main page is not good placement at all. "Sponsors" should be a menu at the top of the forums page with Chat, Media Gallery, Search, etc IMHO. Easier to find=better exposure for vendors=vendors make more $$=vendors see maybe only 25% of all advertising is wasted instead of 50% :D

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you're a better searcher than me, i looked for the list just yesterday and couldn't find them

(they were in another post and i thought that list should be on the site, so i looked to no avail)

good idea

V

Venomiss

Viper Club of America

Things are in the works Chad and you will be hearing from that Y2k guy.;)
Rest assured nothing will be wasted.

Meanwhile you will have to go with this link that is on the front page and you can find in a search along with the big advertising at the top of every page that changes out.:)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are in the process of revamping the entire sponsor process, including how to find our sponsors. They will indeed have links on every page, as well as a more prominent position on the main site. We will be updating the Marketplace to reflect all site sponsors too.

On a very related note, the VCA Web Committee asked Venomiss to help the club with advertisers along with myself and Don Boston. This means we will be making a more aggressive push for new and exciting site sponsors - something that we have not done in years. So not only will you be able to find the site sponsors more easily, but you will also find a lot more of them. And of course most will provide VCA members with additional discounts too.

Stay tuned! :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude