Spotted in Portland, OR

kyleblix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took the GTS out for a short drive yesterday. I was turning around in the Clackamas Promenade parking lot, off of Sunnyside Rd. Saw a beautiful parked blue/white GTS-R. You had a vanity plate but I won't post that for your privacy. I parked next to you and hung out for about 15 minutes hoping you'd show up. No such luck. Gorgeous car man (or woman). Shoot me a message if you're on the boards. I'd love to meet some Viper owners in the area. The Oregon regional forum does not seem to have much activity.

So if you or any other Oregonians get this, lets set up a gtg soon.

Last edited:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact Jon B at the Parts Rack....he should know all the Vipers in the Porland area. Or better yet join the club and you're automatically in the Oregon Viper Club and they have a newsletter and get togethers.

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wasn't me but I would agree,,, Oregon/ NW club does seem to keep to itself.... I may be new to it but their website doesn't show a lot of things going on,,, i've sent out a couple emails to whom I thought were members but not 1 replied... i'm south of portland,,, would be up for a short ride,, kinda local,,???? I never seem to have alot of time to kill... who else is around????

OP
OP
K

kyleblix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice, did PRE do some work for you? Or were you just using their dyno?
You guys ever been to the cars and coffee in Tigard? Every Sat morning starting at 8am. I stopped by this weekend and had a good time. Lots of cool cars to check out. *******/PIR would be a fun meet up too.

moparracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice, did PRE do some work for you? Or were you just using their dyno?
You guys ever been to the cars and coffee in Tigard? Every Sat morning starting at 8am. I stopped by this weekend and had a good time. Lots of cool cars to check out. *******/PIR would be a fun meet up too.

just used their dyno, sean roe did the tunes....... "cars and coffee in Tigard", where is it?

justhot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is Gary Gaines Oregon/N.W. Region president one things for sure we don't keep to ourselves we are just getting rolling for the year. Please feel free to call me anytime my numbers are on the club website if anyone wants to join up for a run call and I will be there. I was just in Sherwood Oregon this weekend for a car show and took my last purchase a 1997 GTS to show the public and remind them Vipers are still alive and fast. June 25th is a Viper run from my house in La Center Washington anyone member or not with a Viper come and join us. Please call for detials and a meeting place easy to find. As far as anybody that doesn't think we have alot on the website please call or email let me know what you think need to be done we are a small club and spead out over alot of distance. We will take all new members and any one wanting to check us out.

justhot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To the battle ground owner please give me a call this is Gary Gaines president Or./N.W. Region lets do a run. Any time I can run with other Vipers is alot more fun then by myself I'm in La Center so I'm you neighbor give me a call (360) 263-6408 or cell 597-6405. We have some local cars with a few days notice maybe we can put more then a few cars together. I'm always ready for a cruise. Thanks for your time.

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Let's also make the July 16/17 event with the Washington club a good one! It would be great to have more than 2 or 3 Vipers attending. See our Pres. about the details, but he's scheduling an autocross event, tour of Lemays car museum (i think that's it's name...), and a session at Griot's garage. I'm hoping to learn a thing or two at Griot's and maybe pick up a few car care products. I'm in Southern Oregon, but willl make as many events as I can. We'll be bringing our '08 Coupe........and anyone looking for a convertible - my black '03 is listed in the classifieds!! I hope to see you all July 16,

Ted

OP
OP
K

kyleblix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just used their dyno, sean roe did the tunes....... "cars and coffee in Tigard", where is it?

It's located at the Starbucks on Sequoia Parkway (15350 SW Sequoia Pkwy, Portland, OR 97224). Cars start showing up around 8am. I got there about 9am last week, 8 is a bit early for me on a Saturday.

Let's also make the July 16/17 event with the Washington club a good one! It would be great to have more than 2 or 3 Vipers attending. See our Pres. about the details, but he's scheduling an autocross event, tour of Lemays car museum (i think that's it's name...), and a session at Griot's garage. I'm hoping to learn a thing or two at Griot's and maybe pick up a few car care products. I'm in Southern Oregon, but willl make as many events as I can. We'll be bringing our '08 Coupe........and anyone looking for a convertible - my black '03 is listed in the classifieds!! I hope to see you all July 16,

Ted

We'll be out of state for the June 25th run, sounds like a blast though. I think we'll be able to make the July trip up to WA!

Also I am always interested in heading out to PIR on Friday/Saturday nights to watch some drags. Not sure i'm ready to take the car down the strip myself yet.

moparracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Gary Gaines Oregon/N.W. Region president one things for sure we don't keep to ourselves we are just getting rolling for the year. Please feel free to call me anytime my numbers are on the club website if anyone wants to join up for a run call and I will be there. I was just in Sherwood Oregon this weekend for a car show and took my last purchase a 1997 GTS to show the public and remind them Vipers are still alive and fast. June 25th is a Viper run from my house in La Center Washington anyone member or not with a Viper come and join us. Please call for detials and a meeting place easy to find. As far as anybody that doesn't think we have alot on the website please call or email let me know what you think need to be done we are a small club and spead out over alot of distance. We will take all new members and any one wanting to check us out.

i'll try to make the june 25th run, i'll check the website.

http://www.oregonviperclub.org/

moparracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wasn't me but I would agree,,, Oregon/ NW club does seem to keep to itself.... I may be new to it but their website doesn't show a lot of things going on,,, i've sent out a couple emails to whom I thought were members but not 1 replied... i'm south of portland,,, would be up for a short ride,, kinda local,,???? I never seem to have alot of time to kill... who else is around????

running da viper @ PIR tonight between 6p & 11p, come on racin' with me.....